This is just a small little alteration project I did, while trying to make up my mind on a summer project to try. (I still haven’t found one yet; I may just start several and see where they go) 😉
This used to be one of my favorite skirts, but when it came to the washing machine/dryer it was the incredible shrinking skirt. I figured stripes would be the best solution for giving it a bit more wear time. I think I like the look better with the stripes anyway… I will say though, stitching all those seams was rather boring. Sigh. I need the practice though; they are a little scraggly looking.
P.S. Sorry for the bad lighting; lots of rain 😦